The Bitcoin Markets are becoming one of the most popular and most used markets in the world. The market was started in around 2009 and has since gone from strength to strength. The price of one Bitcoin recently passed $51k, helping many investors to make huge returns.
These returns have led many new investors and traders to look into cryptocurrency. But how do you trade these markets and do you need to be an expert to trade cryptocurrency?
These are two of the questions many new traders find themselves asking. The best way to trade the markets is making use of a top-class trading platform such as Crypto Genius. These platforms help make trading more straightforward. They also assist traders in trading better and more profitably by using automated traders. These traders trade for the user within specific user set parameters.
In this review, we will be looking at all the features of Crypto Genius.
Is Crypto Genius a scam?
We looked through reports, reviews and studies and found that Crypto Genius is not a scam and is a legit trading software. The system makes use of registered brokers and follows all regulatory requirements.
With so many new platforms joining the marketplace, it can seem impossible to tell who is legit and who is a scam. It is crucial that you as the user of a trading platform, do your own research before signing up for a platform. This research can be done by reading review articles, looking at online user reviews and checking the information given on the systems website?
The regulating authorities in many countries are working hard to tackle and take down these fake platforms and arrest the scammers. This will help the legit platforms to shine allowing for easier for new users to find and choose their investment platform.
What information to look out for?
Platform websites can often be filled with lots of information and data making it hard to find what you are looking for. But what exactly are you looking for?
Look for information that helps prove that these systems are safe or not. These are some of the common scams and what to lookout for:
- Which brokers do they use?
Brokers are the people who process the actual trades. These people are well trained professionals who have to be registered, licensed and regulated with the market regulators to be able to process your trades and be a broker. A fake broker will not have a registration number.
These are the numbers issued to the broker by the relevant regulating authority. These numbers are unique and can be checked on the regulating authorities website.
Crypto Genius only uses registered brokers who are registered and licensed.
- Can you call them? How can you contact them?
I know this sounds simple. That’s because it is. Being able to call a platform’s support team and speak to a real person is a big step in the right direction. Further than that, knowing how to contact them is a key feature. Most scammers do not want to share their information or talk to you at all. As this opens them up to getting caught. Instead they won’t have contactable support channels.
Try talking to their support team through one of their channels to see if they are legit or not.
Crypto Genius is top of its class when it comes to customer service and support. They have a well trained support team available twenty four hours a day, five days a week. This is some of the best support we have seen offered by a platform.
- Crypto Clubs & Ponzi Schemes
Crypto clubs are a new day Ponzi scheme that has caused many investors to lose a lot of money. These scam platforms draw users in saying that investments are pooled together for “better returns” when it is actually a hoax. Another tactic they use is to limit when you can withdraw, examples “Invest now and withdraw in a year’s time”. A year down the line the company will be gone, and so will you money.
These Ponzi schemes play on investors’ emotions to draw them in with the chances of unrealistic and large returns. Crypto Genius is definitely not one of these platforms. You can withdraw your money at any time!
- Fake Cryptocurrencies
Another popular scammers trick is to use fake currencies or fake ICO’s. It is crucial to only take part in these offerings through registered and regulated brokers to ensure the offer is legit. These scammers draw on the public’s want to get in early and before the price rises. To buy the next Bitcoin while the price is still low. They then take your money and disappear leaving many disheartened and put off the crypto markets.
Unfortunately with the world of Cryptocurrency still relatively young, it can be hard to distinguish between the real and fake currencies. This is why it is crucial that you use registered brokers to assist you through the process.
- Using Celebrities as Clickbait
Many of these scammers use celebrities as clickbait in their social media ads. These celebrities are popular amongst the people the scammers are targeting. The scammers play off their reputation by fabricating fake news and adverts using specific celebrities investing in Bitcoin to draw your interest.
It is vital that you check up on these rumours to see if they are true or not.
Crypto Genius is a legit platform. With Registered brokers who are licensed and regulated, they are far from a scam. They also used the latest security systems to ensure the users on their platform are safe from attack.
Let’s Get Started
It is important to note that you must be a registered Crypto Genius account holder to live trade. Unfortunately, no trading will commence until you complete registration. We would caution users against trading on platforms who allow you to trade without registration as this goes against the regulations set out that must be followed by registered brokers.
Let’s take you through the steps:
You will find registration to be quite simple and straightforward. All you need to do is make sure you have your essential information on hand to complete the registration form. We would encourage you to enter your information as accurately as possible for verification processes. You will find that this registration process is much easier than other trading platforms and does not require you to submit tons of documentation.
To start trading with the live trading feature on Crypto Genius, you will need to fund your account. This is usually the part where investors get anxious, but you don’t have to with Crypto Genius. Crypto Genius uses the best security systems to ensure your money is safe and they have kept the deposit low and affordable. To fund your account, all you need is a minimum deposit of €250. This is very reasonable when compared to the deposit required by other trading systems. Your deposit is added to your trading account and is used as your trading capital.
The demo trading account is very resourceful and a sought-after feature that many trading systems do not afford their clients. For new users, especially, it makes the whole process easier and gives you an opportunity to learn more about how this trading algorithm works before going live. You will be able to place trades and watch how the algorithm goes to work for you. To trade on the demo account you do not need any real funds. All you need to do is test the trading system. The demo account is completely optional. You can skip straight to live trading if you want to.
If you explored the demo account, then live trading will be a breeze. You will have noticed how easy the system is to use and navigate. Especially for new users. Because of this user-friendly nature of the trading system, finding your way around the live account is no problem at all. You will need assistance from your account manager to help you set your stop-loss limit and decide when to open and close your trading session. This can help you stay in control of the system and what it does.
Should You Try Crypto Genius’s Automated trading system?
Trading can be hard, especially when you’re new to trading on the cryptocurrency market. It can also seem to take up a lot of your time and energy. The truth is trading is all of those things. But that should not discourage you or stop you from trading. While you are able to learn and become an expert, it does take some time and practice. So what are your options then if you want to trade now?
A great option is using the automated system that Crypto Genius offers. This system automatically places trades within the sessions and markets you define and within the trading limit, you set. These limits you would have set with your account manager during the setup process. This allows you to carry on with your life, checking in for 30mins a day to claim and see your potential profits. Some studies suggest that automated systems may be more profitable than normal systems.
Benefits of using an Automated Trading System:
- Trading is free of human-error.
- The system can be tested on historical data.
- The system is very disciplined and not swayed.
- It allows a user to have multiple accounts.
It is no wonder that automated systems like Crypto Genius are growing so fast. The time saving benefits of using an auto trader are beneficial to new users and helpful to the more experienced traders. An automated trading system is a great option for traders who have other focuses and cannot spend large amounts of time trading and learning to trade.
Rumours of Celebrities who use Crypto Genius
There have been many rumours circulating recently about different celebrities who use Crypto Genius. Some of them may invest in bitcoin but many have not used or endorsed the trading system as of yet.
But who are these celebrities that featured in the rumours:
- Elon Musk – Elon Musk is a well known entrepreneur who has started companies like Tesla, SpaceX and Paypal. He has tweeted about Bitcoin many times and it is assumed he owns some. He even mentioned that they are working towards accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment for Teslas in the future. Earlier in 2021 Tesla invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin. He is a supporter in Bitcoin but has made no mention of trading systems.
- Gordon Ramsay – He is known for his Michelin Star restaurants and his TV shows like Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. He has also been featured and judged on multiple Masterchef Series’s world wide. The famous British Chef and TV personality has not yet openly said he supports Bitcoin or any Bitcoin trading System.
- Somizi Mhlongo – Somizi is a well known actor and TV personality in South Africa. He is known for many performances including his role as an Idols SA judge. Somizi has not invested or traded in Bitcoin (Bitcoin trading systems) and released a statement on Social Media stating this.
- Trevor Noah – Trevor is a worldwide known comedian. He has performed many shows and now has his own TV show. He has not yet invested or endorsed Bitcoin Trading systems.
- Amancio Ortega – Amacio is one of the richest men in the world. The Billionaire who owns Zara has a lot of money that he could put towards Bitcoin. However, there is no public information to suggest he invests in Bitcoin or Bitcoin Trading Systems.
- Bear Gryllis – Bear Gryllis is a legendary survivalist and survival trainer. He is known for his TV shows such as Ultimate Survival. He has openly stated that he does not use or invest in Bitcoin.
- Piers Morgan – Piers Morgan is a TV Presenter and Personality in the UK. He is known for his strong opinions and reporting ability. He has not yet invested in Bitcoin or endorsed any platforms.
- Dragons Den – The popular TV show in Briton has been rumoured to have invested in a Bitcoin Platform. This TV show brings multi-millionaires in one room to listen and potentially invest in the latest businesses and inventions. However, this rumours has been found to be untrue and false.
- Lena Meyer – Lena is a famous German Singer-Songwriter. She is known for her winning of the Eurovision concert in 2010. This artist has been rumoured to have endorsed several platforms. But upon researching we found the artist stating that she has not endorsed any platforms or invested in Bitcoin.
- Celso Ubirajara Russomanno – Celso is a well known politician, reporter and specialises in consumer defense. He is currently the federal deputy in Brazil and has served since 2015. He was rumoured to have invested in Bitcoin, but we found this rumour to be false.
The Verdict: Crypto Genius
With a top class trading platform and a sophisticated algorithm to match, this is one of the best trading platforms on the market. The system allows for investments across many currencies including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Etherum, Litecoin, Ripple and more. This gives you many options to diversify.
Crypto Genius has an extremely secure system with the best encryption technology around. They also use secure payment gateways to ensure deposits and withdrawals are protected.
The platform has made sure to only use registered and licensed brokers. This helps to ensure that your data is safe and everything is done in line with the relevant authorities. They are also careful to ensure they follow all the necessary verification steps. To help users through this, they even assign you an account manager.
With the platforms great features and profit making abilities, do not waste any more time considering. Invest with Crypto Genius Today!