Hype rating: 63
Description: THE FUTURE IS NOW Drones, Robots & Artificial intelligence.
CEO & Founder
CTO & Co-Founder
Head of blockchain development
Crypto community manager
We believe that everyone should get his packages delivered "Right Now" why wait 1-2 business days when you order something online?
Using our own research, big data and proprietary expertise, Zeew is developing tools that will change the way we choose, order and deliver goods. Modern lifestyles demand a much more tightly integrated service - nowadays almost anything can be ordered through apps and messengers lightning-fast, but the delivery industry has been too slow in adapting to these changes. This is where Zeew steps in with vision to disrupt the last-mile industry.
You may call us "Uber for packages" we allow SME's to send any package in minutes.
Zeew is a platform that is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain, connects any store or Internet shop with the nearest available courier that can carry their package to their client immediately.
Zeew is based on the MVP – commercially available on-demand delivery platform – ZEEW (https://zeew.eu), which is already operating in 1 country in Europe for the past 3 month and have 58 businesses using us on daily bases.
What is the potential?
The on-demand delivery market is ready for disruption.
There is no denying that on-demand economy will transform the way people transact or use services. Think Uber, Think Airbnb, the services that invade through the business environment and how they bring an untold ease to customer’s life using smartphones.
Zeew will do the same thing to on-demand delivery
With the currently ongoing pivot to block chain technology and innovations, we believe that we are witnessing a clear shift that will make the
On-demand delivery market disrupted
1. KEY PARTNERS
(1) Restaurants & Retails Businesses
(Pharmacies, Electronics etc. )
(2) Delivery Personnel (Couriers)
2. KEY ACTIVITIES
(1) New partnerships with retail businesses
(2) Hiring Delivery Personnel
(3) User Acquisition
(4) Managing & Processing Orders
(5) Creating & Managing technological infrastructure
(6) Customer service
(7) Innovation through Robots, Drones and AI
3. KEY RESOURCES
(2) Partner retail businesses & their products
(3) Delivery Personnel
(6) Artificial Intelligence Bots
5. TOKEN HOLDERS
(1) Value increase
4. Value proposition
(1) Users can order anything from partner stores. - > Zeew charge a nominal delivery fee.
Things delivered in a less than an hour. Innovation through Robots, Drones and AI
Partner and retail stores:
(1) Extended customer base
(2) Additional orders (pay only for the orders)
(3) Brand Awareness
(4) Courier partners
(5) Earn good money per order.
(6) No shifts. Work anytime you want or can.
(7) Earn good tips from users.
(2) Mobile App for Android
(3) Mobile App for iOS
(4) Smartwatch App
(5) Artificial Intelligence Chat Bots in
(6) Facebook and WhatsApp
7. Value proposition
(1) People who don’t want to go to a store to buy things
(2) People who want to order eatables - cooked food from restaurants or groceries.
(3) People who want home delivery of products from their local stores.
(1) Stores that want to reach new audiences through technology.
(2) Stores that want additional stream of revenues
8. CUSTOMER STRUCTURE
Technological Set up & running Cost Salaries to permanent employees Payments to courier partners Technology innovations. Research and Development.
9. REVENUE STREAMS
(1) Delivery fee charged from users.
(2) Commission fee from 20% to 30% charged from retail store.
(3) Listing Fee, to get ranked higher in the search results on the platform from retail store.