Description: eCharge.work is the first alternative system for easy and cost-efficient recharging of electric cars and other battery-powered vehicles.
Start of ICO 15.04.2018 End of ICO 31.05.2018 Hard cap $100,000,000 Raised $0 Token Sale Price $0.10000 Whitelist / KYC YES
- MARKUS DOLD ,CEO & Founder
- Holger Czesnat, Co-Founder
- Hugo Hellebuyck, Advisor
- Blockchain Strategist, Event Organizer Asia Cointelegraph, former Chief Investment Officer at Grayden Capital Pte
- Dawid Kustra, Advisor
- Co-Founder at Cryptocurrency World Expo, ICO Advisor at Serenity Financial, Co-Founder and former Vice President of Solution Partners
- Andreas Pflaum, Advisor
- Hotelier Of The Year, owner of Pflaums Posthotel Pegnitz OHG, First Boutique Design Hotel, Well known Thought Leader in the Hotel Industry
- Blockchain R&D + ICO Strategist, Editor In Chief at ICO CROWD, Founder & CEO at BlockchainLab, Smart Blockchains for Smart Cities at SmartLedger
- eCharge.work is the first alternative system for easy and cost-efficient recharging of electric cars and other battery-powered vehicles. It is designed to be globally disseminated through the installation of eCharge stations at hotels, offices, shopping malls, parking lots and other customer-friendly locations.
- Echarge.work’s goal is to use 100% green energy when charging any electronic device via iits hotel parking charging network. Our mission is
to eliminate nongreen (e.g. coalbased) energy sources for powering electric vehicles to ensure this travel method of the future has the lowest
negative impact on our environment as possible.
- echarge.work is the app based emobility platform for tomorrow's edrivers. Smart, sustainable and made for the future. We provide
charging stations to hotels so they can provide charges to edrivers. These charging stations can be located, booked and paid for via the
echarge.work mobile app The app also provides tailormade offers such as hotel bookings to edrivers. Our goal is the EUwide coverage
of echarge.work charging stations and the creation of Europe’s largest community for emobility.
- Edrivers can book hotels which have an echarge.work charging station on its premises directly via the app. The charging station can
be used immediately on arrival when booked with accommodation and the corresponding amount of ECHARGE (ECHG) tokens is
deducted from the cryptocurrency wallet embedded in the mobile
- Functionalities of the app include:
- Directory of all available charging stations in Germany and Austria
- Map of hotels plus booking of rooms including charging station at a discounted echarge.work rate
- Activation and initiation of the the charging process
- eCharge community platform which allows for special offers from partner hotel for the app user
- ECHARGE (ECHG) token wallet
- Ability to Pay and therefore charge directly at all charging stations
We install userfriendly, efficient and smart evehicle charging infrastructure free of charge at hotels in exchange for an exclusive service delivery agreement and a small rental fee. Our focus is to serve edrivers and provide them with exclusive upselling opportunities via our emobility app & community.. Whether the metric is ecofriendliness, userfriendliness, convenience, innovation or availability echarge.work will lead the market.
The ECHARGE (ECHG) token will be an exchange traded cryptocurrency native to the echarge.work network. The growth of emobility is highly
dependent on the user experience of which the purchase process forms a large part. A blockchainpowered token has functionalities that current
payment systems can’t match. At echarge.work we aim to make maximum use of these capabilities to provide a superior customer experience.
Moreover, added functionality such as the microgrid and possible integration with platforms of our partners will bring more transactional
complexity to the echarge.work network. This creates the challenge to decentrally exchange value and information between multiple parties. A
blockchainbased cryptocurrency in combination with a smart contract
will address this challenge into a source of competitive advantage.
Apart from being an efficient international and crossorganizational means of settlement (voucher) the token is also a community builder. Through the burning mechanism higher demand for ECHARGE (ECHG) services will bring down the supply of ECHARGE (ECHG) tokens and reward community members who supported the ICO. Seeing that the tokens deem as a voucher for future services, buying ECHARGE (ECHG) tokens at a discount and keeping them over time also protects community members from having to acquire voucher at a premium during a later stage.
The echarge.work app
The echarge.work mobile application for iOS and Android makes the edriver lifestyle convenient. Apart from a map of all echarge.work charging stations, it also has an integrated ERC20 wallet with which you can receive, store and use ECHARGE (ECHG) tokens. echarge.work will eventually be offering exclusive accommodation and mobility packages to customers through the application.
Edrivers can book hotels which have an echarge.work charging station on its premises directly via the app. The charging station can be used immediately on arrival when booked with accommodation and the corresponding amount of ECHARGE (ECHG) tokens is deducted from the cryptocurrency wallet embedded in the mobile application.