Bitcoin has soared past the $51k mark. This means that each Bitcoin is worth more than $51k at the time of writing this review. This can be shocking to realise as Bitcoin was worth only $11k in September of 2020. This growth has helped traders and investors of the cryptocurrency to make a lot of money. Some of these traders have been using Bitcoin trading platforms such as BitQS.
These platforms are designed in such a way as to make the lives of the traders easier. They do this by having automated features and an easy to use platform that helps its users save time.
What is BitQS?
BitQS is a trading platform that uses an automatic trading medium. This is a type of program that uses an algorithm to trade the markets, aiming to generate above average profits.
The automated system allows traders to set the system to trade in user defined periods( also known as sessions) and within their trading limits. This allows the user to take advantage of the markets whenever the opportunities occur, as they will not physically have to be by their desk. This gives them a better chance at profitability.
In addition to this, the trading system uses ai technology to give its users forecasts and reports based on the market data. This data allows traders using the platform to trade better and more efficiently as they are better equipped.
Because BitQS allows its users to trade using the automated trading system, you do not need to be an expert trader to start trading. This means you can set up an account and start trading.
Is BitQS a Scam?
With so many reports of people losing money to fraudulent and scam brokers/ platforms, one must be very cautious these days in the online world. It is vital for you to check that the platform uses registered and reputable brokers. This is often a good way to tell if a platform is legit or not as registered and reputable brokers will not risk their licenses on a scam platform.
But what else can you check to ensure a platform is trustworthy? There are a number of items to look for when checking out a new platform. These can be narrowed down to three main points to look for:
- Are they secured by a third party? Most legit trading platforms will show how their connection is secured. Whether this is by Norton, McAfree or one of the many other security companies on the web. It is vital that they show who is securing your data and money.
- Is there a contactable support team? Most scammers don’t want you to contact them. And thus will not have an active support team. Look for phone numbers or emails and try to contact the support team.
- What do the reviews say? Most trading platforms will have reviews written about them. What do the reviews say? Are they safe? This will help you make your decision.
We looked through all these points and more when reviewing BitQS. We found the results of the studies we did and read that the system is not a scam and is legit. You can rest assured that BitQS is using the highest quality systems, has 24/5 telephone support and has great reviews.
How BitQS works?
Getting started on BitQS is easier than other platforms thanks to the streamlined process they use. This system means you will do everything online and will not have to fax information.
The team at BitQS will also be in contact as soon as you sign up where your account manager will help you through the signup process. Yes, you read right. An account manager will be assigned to you as soon as you sign up. This really sets BitQS apart as they personally make sure you are happy.
Step one: Sign Up
The first step is as easy as filling out a form. You will need to fill in simple details like your name, email and phone number. This information will then be passed on to your account manager who will make contact with you shortly there-after.
Your account manager will from then on be your direct form of contact. If you have questions or queries, you can contact them to answer and help you through the process. This translates to getting trading faster.
Step two: Make a Deposit
Making a deposit is the next crucial step as it gives you access to the entire platform. Often trading platforms require large deposits making it hard for people to get started in trading.
BitQS has managed to avoid this by making their deposit low and affordable. With their deposit being only Є250, it is easy for new traders to get started with only making the minimum deposit needed.
This deposit is added to your trading funds and allows the user to start trading with the money right away.
Step three: Demo Trading
When you start using a new platform, you have to familiarize yourself with where items are and how to use the system. This can be frustrating when you are using real money. Even though Bits has a very easy to use platform that is said to be easy to adapt to, they understand the need to learn how to use the system.
They have combated this by designing a very realistic demo trading system that is almost identical to the live trading platform. Besides learning the system you can test out the autotrader, try out new strategies and more.
We recommend spending as much time as you need on the demo platform before you move to the live platform.
Step four: Live Trading
Live trading is where the system really comes alive. You can see how the platform has been put together to thrive in the fast paced crypto markets in which it operates. The trading system designed by BitQS allows the user to set trading limits and trading sessions on the live platform. This will tell the automated trading system when and how much to trade. We recommend setting this up to limit your risk and exposure.
Another feature worth exploring is the stop-loss feature. This feature helps traders when they are not using the automated system. It allows the user to set a stop-loss price which signals to the system to close a trade when the asset reaches a specific price. This can help limit losses when the market is volatile.
Other features on the BitQS platform
BitQS is a fully automated live trading system that is relatively new to the crypto markets. As we have previously spoken about, the system is reputable and is not a scam. The system uses the top security software available.
But what additional features set BitQS apart from its competition?
- It supports trading in six different languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Dutch. This means no matter what your home language is, there is a good chance you can use BitQS to trade successfully.
- It can trade many different crypto pairs. Diversifying is very important when it comes to investing. Even the likes of Warren Buffet have said not to have all your eggs in one basket. BitQS offers trading on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin to help you diversify.
- Latest Technology. Because the system is newer than a lot of its competitors, it has the benefit of being built on newer technology. This means faster response times and newer technology.
- State of the Art Reporting – the BitQS system offers state of the art reporting. This allows traders to receive the latest updates on their profits via email or even SMS. Even when the automated trader is trading, you are still kept in the loop.
Why trade cryptocurrency?
With Bitcoin reaching all time highs, many are wondering if they should invest in crypto or if the time has passed. However, according to many experts the time of digital currencies is just beginning. With many countries looking into the use of digital currencies, it is shown to be a prime spot for investing.
Many big brands are now looking into integrating Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into their payment methods and payment systems. This is opening up a whole new era for cryptocurrencies as not only good investments but also useful tools.
Companies accepting Bitcoin include the Likes of Microsoft, AT&T and Burger King.
There are also companies such as Tesla and Paypal who have been said to be working towards integrating Bitcoin into their business models. As Bitcoin and other digital currencies become more usable, they in turn should become more valuable.
So with their great returns and becoming more and more usable. Cryptocurrency is essentially a savings account with a potentially good return. The questions should be why have you not invested yet? And with Bitcoin limited to 21 Million coins, they will soon become a scarce asset, which will add to their value.
Can you make a profit on BitQS?
The Bitcoin markets have been some of the most profitable over recent years. With returns over 1000% being seen from various traders. But what about on BitQS
It can be hard to find the exact information of traders unless they share it, as BitQS values the privacy of its users. However, we did manage to find studies that say a win rate of 80% is possible when using the automated trading system.
We also found a study that said BitQS was a profitable trading system and the company states that it aims to deliver profits to its users.
How Bitcoin Started?
Bitcoin was first started in 2008 when the main domain was registered. The domain Bitcoin.org was registered on 18 August 2008 and is considered the start of Bitcoin era. The system was allegedly designed by Santoshi Nakamoto. He published a paper in October 2008 titled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.
The first Bitcoin was mined on 3 January 2009 which started the Bitcoin Network. Since then many people have gotten involved in the system. From programmers and IT professionals to finance enthusiasts.
Since the start of Bitcoin, the currency has grown stronger in both popularity and value. At first, many countries and analysts were sceptical and while many still are, the cryptocurrency has gained some more support across the world. As time went on and the security systems used became more secure and improved. The Bitcoin Blockchain methodology has been said to be some of the best in the world.
Bitcoin was the first of many Cryptocurrencies that followed, but it is still regarded as the most influential and sought-after.
Celebrities who trade Cryptocurrency?
With Cryptocurrency being such a popular subject at the moment and many people trading and investing in it, you are probably wondering what famous people trade cryptocurrency? Are there any?
The answer is yes there are a few celebrities who have stated that they have interests in Bitcoin:
- Snoop Dogg – When Snoop Dogg released his 2013 album, he made it available for purchase using Bitcoin. He has also been seen interacting with people at some XRP community nights.
- Paris Hilton – She stated in 2017 on Twitter that she was excited to be participating in the new ICO LydianCoin.
- Elon Musk – Elon has made numerous comments on Twitter about Cryptocurrencies. He has recently announced that Tesla will start accepting Bitcoins in the future.
- Mike Tyson – The world-renowned boxer has been part of produced Bitcoin ATMs and launched a Bitcoin Wallet. He is certainly involved in Cryptocurrency.
- Lionel Messi – Many people have asked about this famous soccer player Crypto investments. Although Lionel Messi has not said he owns or trades Crypto, he has stated and partnered with Blockchain companies. So there are many speculations.
- Gordon Ramsay – The famous British Chef and TV personality has not yet invested in Bitcoin.
- Somizi Mhlongo – Somizi has not invested or traded in Bitcoin and released a statement on Social Media stating this.
- Trevor Noah – The Daily Show host is popular in the world of TV. However, he has not yet invested or endorsed Bitcoin.
- Cyril Ramaphosa – The South Africa President and Businessman has made a lot of money investing in companies. But he is not yet involved in Bitcoin.
With many rumours around, a lot of them are false. But there are still a number of celebrities who are using and investing in Bitcoin. People like Elon Musk are said to be leading the way with digital currency integration.
Has BitQS Featured in the Media?
Bitcoin always seems to be in one or other headline, but we have yet to see Biqs feature in the media. There have been rumours that Bitcoin Profit features on reality TV shows such as Shark Tank, Dragons Den and even The Project in Australia.
We looked into these rumours and found no evidence to back up these claims. We can therefore draw the conclusion that these programs never featured the platform. These rumours are often used by scam artists who want to make use of the show’s reputations to bait people in. It is vital to do research before buying into these claims.
Our Verdict: Is BitQS Legit?
We have conducted a thorough review on BitQS. This new Bitcoin Trading system is taking the world by storm but is it all its cut out to be? Is it legit? The Platform is certainly legit showing its security and transparency. The system offers a 24/5 support team to help its users achieve their goals. The trading system also uses state of the art encryption technology to ensure your data and money are safe. They also only use registered brokers and avoid brokers that have scam warnings or shady histories.
The customer service team has put in considerable effort to make the signup process as easy as possible. They have automated a lot of the process and assigned each user an account manager who can help guide them through the regulatory process.
Their automated system was great to see. It has been shown to be better than a lot of humans. And the time-saving capabilities are a great saving for its users. There have been reports of users making large profits while using the system.
The platform is certainly a great option for new and advanced users, with its exceptional customer service and easy to use system.
Stop considering and sign up for BitQS today!